Salary: £48,000 per annum
Package: Permanent. 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Private Healthcare, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Group Pension Plan
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide great customer service
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the ongoing development of the Arboretum
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ....
The Arboretum is looking for a successful and dynamic Head of Estates to oversee the management of the built and landscape estate and manage the development and implementation of the landscape master plan. Reporting to the Managing Director, key responsibilities include:
* To oversee the management and maintenance of the grounds, buildings and associated services
* To oversee the development of the estate in conjunction with the Managing Director
* To develop and implement the Memorials Policy and liaise with memorial holders
* To plan, negotiate and manage the work of contractors
* To oversee the planning and management of general public and corporate volunteers working on estates projects
* To plan and manage the delivery of the group facilities management contract on site
* To prepare and manage income and expenditure budgets
The successful candidate must have proven estates management experience, including landscape management and experience of managing capital and revenue projects. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Attendance outside normal working hours will occasionally be required and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload will be essential.
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Closing date: 7th April 2019