Salary: £8.21 per hour (casual hours)
Package: Annual leave plus bank holidays
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide great customer service
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the ongoing development of the Arboretum
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ....
The Arboretum is looking to recruit a food services assistant, to work alongside the established team. Reporting to the Foodservices Manager, key responsibilities include:
* To deliver high standards of customer service, food quality, cleanliness and presentation standards as laid out in the Food Services Strategy.
* To support all areas of activity within the food service department to supply: visitor day catering, which includes a 380 cover restaurant, a coffee shop and satellite outlets within the grounds of the Arboretum.
* To be part of the hospitality team for table waited functions in the Aspects event centre, which holds daytime and evening catering up to, and including, formal banqueting for 500 attendees.
The successful candidate must have proven foodservice experience, good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Attendance outside normal working hours will occasionally be required and the ability to work under pressure will be essential.
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Closing date: 7 April