Salary: FTE £18,761.60 per annum pro rata
Package: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Group Pension Plan
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide great customer service
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the ongoing development of the Arboretum
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ....
The Arboretum is looking to recruit a Chef, to work alongside the established team. Reporting to the Executive Head Chef, key responsibilities include:
* To ensure the prompt service and provision of all meals and services at the required times, as per the planned menus.
* To adopt operational responsibility for one department / area within the kitchen (e.g Cold Prep, Sandwiches, Cakes, Hot Plate etc) as directed by the Executive Head Chef.
* To operate within two full-production kitchens within two separate buildings (Remembrance and Aspects) to supply: visitor day catering across multiple outlets including self-serve 380 cover restaurant, table waited functions room, coffee shop, 'pop up' Foodservice outlets within the grounds of the Arboretum and hospitality.
* Daytime and evening events catering up to and including formal banqueting for up to 500 attendees
The successful candidate must have proven Chef experience, good interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Attendance outside normal working hours will occasionally be required and the ability to work under pressure will be essential.
How to Apply
Please apply here.
Closing date: 7 April