sales & marketing assistant
£17,167 per annum, Full Time
With around 300,000 visitors each year and a growing portfolio of memorials, events and exhibitions, the Arboretum is becoming a nationally-important visitor site.In October 2016, a new Remembrance Centre with interactive exhibition, larger restaurant and separate coffee shop, gift shop and modern offices was opened. These new facilities, along with a HLF sponsored activity plan, will help to grow visitor numbers to around 500,000 over the next ten years. To support this projected growth, we are looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Assistant to a brand new position who will work across both the sales and marketing functions.
- Support the group and learning booking process from start to finish including handling enquiries, processing bookings and invoices and obtaining visitor feedback
- Support the Group Sales and Bookings Coordinator with proactive telesales and marketing to close any gaps in visitor numbers
- Be proactive in the distribution of marketing materials both on and off site
- Write web copy, editing the Arboretum website and uploading Arboretum events to external partner sites
- Manage the Arboretum's photo archive and maintain databases
Educated to a good standard, you will either have some experience of working in a sales and/or marketing environment or will be a recent graduate from a relevant discipline. This is an exciting time to join the National Memorial Arboretum and the role will provide exposure to work across the full marketing mix therefore providing a springboard for an interesting career in sales and marketing.
For further information, including a detailed job description and person specification, and to apply please click here
Closing date: 25 July 2017
Interviews: 3 August 2017