Our Armed Forces and Emergency Services all have major national memorials set amongst 30,000 trees on our beautiful and uplifting 150 acre Staffordshire site, so your partnership with the Arboretum will demonstrate to your staff, partners, customers and the public that you share our nation’s commitment not to forget all those that have served past and present.
Your support will help ensure that the Arboretum remains beautifully maintained and free to enter for everyone and that, through our events and activities, attended by thousands of visitors of all ages, we are able to hand on the torch of Remembrance to future generations. With our award-wining new Remembrance Centre open and our beautiful new events building Aspects, there’s no better time to join us as a Corporate Friend.
In return for your support, we have put together a superb package of partner benefits that will ensure the partnership is rewarding, engaging and a successful part of your company’s corporate social responsibility programme.
- Announcement of membership via Arboretum social media channels.
- Listing as a Corporate Friend on our website.
- Inclusion on annual Corporate Friend supporter board in the new Remembrance Centre.
- Copies of ‘The Memo’ our individual Friends’ magazine and opportunity to include special offers for our individual Friends.
- Partner rate for hire of function space*.
- Special Friends entry rate to our permanent Landscapes of Life exhibition for employees.
- Priority opportunities to sponsor Arboretum events and advertise in our print.
- Employee offers on selected ticketed events* e.g. Outdoor Cinema, Summer Proms.
- Opportunities for company volunteering – work with our experienced grounds team to help maintain the Arboretum as part of your company’s CSR programme.
- Two tickets to special Arboretum organised events*.
- Make the Arboretum your ‘Charity of the Year’ and promote Give As You Earn.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Charity no: 1043992
Image: National Lottery
You may also like
Thousands of motorcyclists head to the Arboretum for Ride to the Wall 2015
More than 7,500 motorcycling enthusiasts joined us on Saturday 3rd October to show their support for...FIND OUT MORE
Record numbers of Christmas trees donated to the Arboretum
Our grounds team have spotted an interesting change in the type of Christmas trees that local consum...FIND OUT MORE
Arboretum takes up giant Christmas Card challenge to give thanks to Armed Forces
Help the National Memorial Arboretum break a Guinness World Record this Christmas by obtaining the h...FIND OUT MORE